About the Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Inspiration from Beauty Vloggers #1: Rclbeauty101

Rclbeauty101 made DIY peel off lipstain using food coloring and school glue. Having fallen in love with the idea, I finally got around to doing it myself.

I created this with the intention of it being coral, but it turned out to be redder than I thought it would be. I call this shade Sinnamon Roll.


The stain does not transfer at all nor does it leave any sticky residue. This makes this DIY an excellent option for wind musicians that love lip colors. You can put lip balm over it, but you may not need to because it is not very drying unlike other lip products. (Generally, if it's not sticky, it's drying.) It comes off if you eat, but, otherwise, it creates a non-transferring, long-lasting stain.

1 comment: