About the Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

Peripera Lip Water and Benetint Comparison

Peripera (Strawberry Juice):
Bright pink (Cherry Juice is close in color to Benetint.)
Flexible doe foot applicator
Very pigmented and buildable
Not super drying
Very few (if any) allergic reaction horror stories
Bright, sweet floral/candy scent
Does not transfer onto my flute
Ingredients are:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Glycolic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben2, Propylparaben, Fragrance 
$6-9 depending on the shade, but Candy Juice is around $25. (Prices vary from place to place.)

Benetint:
Sheer red
Nail polish applicator
Not as pigmented, but buildable
Very drying
Lots of allergic reaction horror stories
Smells like roses
Ingredients are:
Water, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta,Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, N° 00n12802.
Does not transfer onto my flute
$30

I hope this helps you to invest in a water tint that suits your needs. Let me know which one you prefer.

5 comments:

  1. Anna....
    I have not seen you around in four days--not here or anywhere--and I'm getting worried. Where are you?! I miss my Friend!! Come back!! Alright.... My inner Sherlock Holmes has tracked you down {the Internet is an easy way to "stalk" people!! Ha!!} and I found you!! But this Blog has not been posted on in five days.... To quote Han Solo from Star Wars.... I've got a bad feeling about this. I hope you are alright!! ;)
    "Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive", Raelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been wondering the same thing! Raelyn and M and the search for Anna!

      Delete
    2. M....
      I have also checked out some Blogs which Anna frequents {like Love That Max, for example} hoping to read her comments.... Hoping to find a "sighting" of some sort as proof that she is alright. Nothing. "It is Summer...." I have rationalized with myself, "Maybe she's just busy like so many people are this time of year!!" But I cannot help it. I am really, really, really worried about Anna, especially after that depressing poem she posted on your Blog, especially since if.... If she did kill herself, we'd never know for certain. Anna would just disappear. We'd, of course, never forget her {and everything that she has done to impact our lives} but we would never know for sure what happened to her.... And that thought frightens me. Anna, where are you, Friend?!
      "Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive", Raelyn
      PS. Like Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.... That is us, Friend!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Anna....
    Where are you?! I absolutely agree with M's Blog post message {one hundred percent} "you are awesome and are a beautiful person, talented and smart, and certainly not useless."!! You're Beautifully Unique!! You are fearfully and wonderfully made!! God has plans for your Life, for your presence, for your future, for your past, even!! You possess abilities and gifts.... Just like everyone!! I may sound like a broken record, as I'm constantly repeating this same-same message to you, but I do not care!! I am only expressing the TRUTH here, Friend!! ;)
    "Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive", Raelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna....
    Adelaide left us all--M, queerfemme97, me, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera--happy, encouraging, hopeful news through a reply that you have been away at Senior Session, making music and learning new things with your flute!! That is wonderful, Friend!! Come back to us from Senior Session when you have the time!! Please!! We miss you!! I do mean that!! ;)
    We take care of our own; We take care of our own; Wherever this flag's flown; We take care of our own --Lyrics to Bruce Springsteen's song, "We Take Care Of Our Own"
    "Stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive", Raelyn

    ReplyDelete